New User Subscription - Complete Turn Series
Select your configuration below for final pricing
Premier Support adds phone, email and one-on-one assistance.
Complete Turn+ adds the machining extension to Fusion 360 and all of the available Nakamura-Tome modules on file for CAMplete TurnMill.
(NOTE) USA sales only
This subscription includes new versions of software, available CAM system plug-ins, access to our online support site and thirty (30) days of Premier Support for phone, email, and one-on-one assistance with continued basic license break-fix support. A unique user account will be provided with access to our knowledge base with help documentation, tutorials, and e-learning training videos.
Software license entitlement will be processed and sent to the contract manager.
► Contract manager (Video)
► What is CAMplete TurnMill (Link)
► What is Fusion 360 (Link)
► Complete Turn workflow (Link)
► Complete Turn+ (Machining Extension) (Link)
- The contract manager ("primary administrator") is the main point of contact on an Autodesk contract, and there can be only one per contract.
- Initially assigned as the software coordinator, but can reassign the role.
- Receive initial confirmation email.
- Manage users and their access to software.
- Assigns a software coordinator
- Manage contract renewal and billing.
- Refer to Contract Managers in the Autodesk knowledge network for more information.
Who is the software coordinator?
- The software coordinator ("secondary administrator") helps manage users and notifications regarding new releases.
- Receives emails about downloading new releases and updates
- Manages users and their access to the software
- Refer to Software Coordinators in the Autodesk knowledge network for more information.
What needs to be done to provide users access to new products and/or services with their new subscription?
- For a named-user subscription the administrator must add and assign named-users for product access. End users will then be asked to sign in while launching the product and should use the same user ID to verify permission to use the software.
- Refer to Users & Software in the Autodesk knowledge network for more information.
Can my software subscription be used for more than one user?
- No, subscriptions are assigned to a named-user for product access. Additional named-user subscriptions will be needed for each user. With a software subscription, you can install it on up to 3 computers or other devices. However, only the named user can sign in and use that software on a single computer at any given time.
- Refer to Software License Agreement for more information.
Does this software subscription include software updates?
- Yes, you will have access to the latest customer release and can choose when to upgrade your software version.
Does this software subscription include support?
- Our software subscription includes 30 days of our Premier Support that coincides with the start of your contract with continued basic license break and fix support.
Does a named-user subscription require continuous internet connectivity?
- No, after initial activation, your software works offline for 30 days. At that point, reconnect to verify your subscription. You will be reminded 7 days prior.
- Multiaxis Support Specialist — You can schedule a call, chat online, or email us
- Remote Desktop Assistance — Get secure hands-on troubleshooting using our e-Conference
Flexible term lengths
- Find the subscription term that best suits your needs. We offer multiple options.
- Access all available machine configurations on file for CAMplete TurnMill
- Advanced multi-axis strategies & editing tools for Fusion 360
- Pricing and Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- e-Store coupon codes are applied during checkout and are valid for a limited time only.
By clicking ADD TO CART... you are agreeing to the Payment policy below.