(P96) New User Subscription
Select your configuration below for final pricing
New user software subscription for AUTODESK's Fusion 360 integrated CAD, CAM, CAE & PCB software.
Subscription includes standard license break-fix support, new versions of software, and access to our online support site.
Software license entitlement will be processed and sent to the contract manager.
A unique user account will be provided with access to our knowledge base with help documentation, tutorials, and e-learning training videos.
► Contract manager (Video)
► What is Fusion 360 (Link)
► Advanced Machining Strategies (Link)
- The contract manager ("primary administrator") is the main point of contact on an Autodesk contract, and there can be only one per contract.
- Initially assigned as the software coordinator, but can reassign the role.
- Receive initial confirmation email.
- Manage users and their access to software.
- Assigns a software coordinator
- Manage contract renewal and billing.
- Refer to Contract Managers in the Autodesk knowledge network for more information.
Who is the software coordinator?
- The software coordinator ("secondary administrator") helps manage users and notifications regarding new releases.
- Receives emails about downloading new releases and updates
- Manages users and their access to the software
- Refer to Software Coordinators in the Autodesk knowledge network for more information.
What needs to be done to provide users access to new products and/or services with their new subscription?
- For a named-user subscription the administrator must add and assign named-users for product access. End users will then be asked to sign in while launching the product and should use the same user ID to verify permission to use the software.
- Refer to Users & Software in the Autodesk knowledge network for more information.
Can my software subscription be used for more than one user?
- No, subscriptions are assigned to a named-user for product access. Additional named-user subscriptions will be needed for each user. With a software subscription, you can install it on up to 3 computers or other devices. However, only the named user can sign in and use that software on a single computer at any given time.
- Refer to Software License Agreement for more information.
Does this software subscription include software updates?
- Yes, you will have access to the latest customer release and can choose when to upgrade your software version.
Does a named-user subscription require continuous internet connectivity?
- No, after initial activation, your software works offline for 14 days. At that point, reconnect to verify your subscription. You will be reminded 7 days prior.
What is the Complete Manufacturing collection?
- This collection is a preconfigured offering that includes product design, manage, machining, nesting & fabrication and the additive build extensions at a reduced rate.
- Pricing and Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- e-Store coupon codes are applied during checkout and are valid for a limited time only.
By clicking ADD TO CART... you are agreeing to the Payment policy below.